REQUEST FREE TRIAL
Fields with * required. Your privacy is important to us.
Real-time monitoring of LNG cargoes, terminals, routes & state-of-the-art predictive algorithms
Bridge AIS data gaps with proven algorithms that predict future vessel actions
The Global LNG Monitor is Genscape’s real-time monitoring and tracking system for the global LNG fleet. Using Genscape Vesseltracker AIS data and proprietary maritime analysis technology to deliver a more complete picture of real-time energy flows, both land and sea, worldwide, Global LNG Monitor provides traders with access to key market information. This advanced technology gives traders unique and immediate insight into the location of waterborne LNG, both now and in the near future, and the critical data necessary to make optimized trading decisions.
The Global LNG Monitor combines current and historical vessel movements with additional data sources, including port information, to track cargoes in real-time and predict future actions. Proprietary learning algorithms and big data methodology drive real-time analysis, providing users with a more complete picture of the global LNG market by filling in the gaps.
Users have the ability to easily and quickly export current and historical data on both actual and predicted vessel movements, as well as the ability to analyze the evolution of supply and demand fundamentals.
The online interface allows users to track individual LNG vessels from loading point to destination, whether or not a current AIS signal is available, to inform natural gas trading decisions
Features of the Global LNG Monitor:
- Global LNG fleet coverage with the world’s largest privately owned AIS network through Genscape Vesseltracker
- Statistically accurate future predictions
- Three years of historical analysis
- Access to real-time data through a web-based interface and datafeed
Benefits of the Global LNG Monitor:
- Solve AIS data gaps with predictive intelligence
- Get unique and immediate insight into where waterborne LNG is to optimize trading decisions
- Gain a strong proxy for production and demand with terminal-level data
- Monitor the global LNG flow landscape in real-time
- Improve or validate in-house models with granular datafeed
- Accurately and confidently predict cargo arrival into Milford Haven
Fill out the form to the right to request a free trial of Genscape's Global LNG Monitor.