REQUEST FREE TRIAL
Fields with * required. Your privacy is important to us.
The world's most comprehensive & accurate datafeed of global shipping
Reporting on over 120,000 vessels a day from 5 continents and in over 800 ports, there is no provider who can customize a vessel tracking datafeed to meet your specific needs
Genscape and Vesseltracker have combined their extensive proprietary energy monitoring networks to launch the world’s most comprehensive and accurate datafeed of global shipping. Genscape acquired Vesseltracker.com GmbH in May 2013 to create the world's largest land and sea oil supply chain monitoring network. View the press release announcing the acquisition here.
With thousands of new land, sea, and satellite vessel tracking data coupled with Vesseltracker’s unique auto-cleanse/correct algorithms, traders and analysts can, for the first time, access near-real- time and highly accurate vessel/class-type shipping data. 5-year cleansed historical data is also provided. Vesseltracker’s datafeed can be customized to suit individual requirements.
Vesseltracker currently runs one of the largest privately owned AIS receiver networks on the planet, combined with the largest AIS Satellite constellation currently available, over 120,000 vessels are tracked daily in near realtime. A master database of vessels, ports and distances completes the global picture.
Test drive the new Vesseltracker service powered by Genscape:
- Largest AIS Satellite constellation and privately owned antenna network
- Quality control of data via auto-cleanse/correct algorithms
- Over 120,000 vessels tracked per day
- Comprehensive master database of vessels, ports and routings
- Up to 5 years of historical data
- Advanced vessel specification data
- Vessel ownership and management data
- Distance/ETA calculator
- Customize data feed to meet specific needs
- Alerting systems via email, SMS, and telephone
- Inmarsat messages
- XML web service
- Mobile website access (iPhone, Android, HTML5, etc.)
Fill out the form to the right to request a free trial of Vesseltracker.