REQUEST FREE TRIAL
Fields with * required. Your privacy is important to us.
Natural gas notice and maintenance events, complete with analysis and impacted locations, in an easily customized platform
Stay ahead of the maintenance and unplanned events in your market by aggregating notice and maintenance information in one location
Genscape’s Natural Gas Notices and Maintenance tool consolidates hundreds of maintenance and notice events from electronic bulletin boards (EBBs) to help natural gas traders streamline their daily processes and stay informed of major, market-impacting events. Genscape collects notices from over 200 pipelines that are fed into NatGas Portal within minutes of being posted on a pipeline’s website.
These notices, which are difficult to break out into individual events or are often not contained in the notice section of an EBB, are easily accessible through the Natural Gas Notices & Maintenance portal. Genscape’s gas analysts evaluate every aggregate maintenance event and add value by categorizing the events by date, severity and market impact. These events are then delivered via the platform providing the ability to customize the pipelines of interest and download the customized list to various calendars. The platform also houses historical data for use in benchmarking and forecasting.
- Comprehensive notices and maintenance information provided in a user friendly, searchable format with the option to save search queries for repeat use
- Analysts provide maintenance impact assessments in a standardized formation allowing users to search for events most likely to impact their day-to-day operations
- When possible, Analysts attribute maintenance events to the impacted pipeline locations for faster, more accurate assessment of potential impact
- Option to have maintenance search results exported to Microsoft Outlook Calendar, Google Calendar, or iCal
- User defined alerts with notification via either e-mail or SMS
- Accessible through the NatGas Portal
- Stay ahead of the maintenance and unplanned events in your market by aggregating notice and maintenance information into one easy customizable tool
- Less email inbox clutter with easy online portal
- Search past maintenance events and then access the fundamental report you subscribe to, to verify impacts that similar maintenance events could have in the future
- Direct access – email, instant message, phone – to the experienced traders and analysts who maintain the maintenance events
- Gain access to investment grade analysis from former traders and analysts with successful track records at large trading firms
Please fill out the form to the right to request your free trial of the Natural Gas Notices & Maintenance portal.