Fields with * required. Your privacy is important to us.
A comprehensive look at the natural gas market fundamentals driving the forward curve, forecasted 18-months out
Anticipate long-term market impacts and trends with forward-looking supply and demand balances
With prices on the forward curve closely tied to anticipated storage levels, market participants need a comprehensive understanding of supply and demand fundamentals to achieve a competitive edge. Genscape’s Forward Supply and Demand Report provides the industry’s only point-of-view forecast that illustrates impacts of current forward curve prices on supply and demand fundamentals without forcing storage values to remain at “acceptable” levels or the market to artificially balance.
This unique approach utilizes a base scenario of 30-year normal weather as well as Genscape’s Production Forecast to provide a detailed breakdown future of supply, demand, imports, exports, and storage under prevailing market conditions. This results in a more tangible view of market directionality, giving a supplementary view to the standard forecast. With the benefits of replacing or informing in-house models with granular forecast data for use in in-house models; the Forward Supply and Demand Report offers unprecedented utility and views into the factors impacting the state of the U.S. natural gas market.
Features of Genscape's Natural Gas Weekly Forward S&D Report:
- Weekly PDF reports:
- EIA weekly release recap report highlighting the implied fundamental meaning of the current week’s EIA release
- Estimate of power consumption on a national level derived from Genscape’s natural gas power burn model that incorporates proprietary electricity monitor data
- Overview of heating and cooling degree days
- Commentary and expert insight into market movements
Benefits of Genscape's Natural Gas Weekly Forward S&D Report:
- Estimate long-term storage to anticipate impacts on the forward curve
- Predict the price of natural gas using a long-term supply and demand point-of-view model
- Understand market fundamentals to assess the accuracy of forward prices
- Replace or inform in-house models with weekly, granular forecast data
- Direct access – email, instant message, phone – to the experienced traders and analysts who create these reports
Please fill out the form to the right to learn more about Genscape's Natural Gas Forward S&D Report.