REQUEST FREE TRIAL
Fields with * required. Your privacy is important to us.
Get granular crude oil storage measurements for key terminals connecting Permian Basin production to the Gulf Coast & Cushing, two days before EIA estimates
Access periodic infrastructure updates on the build out of storage and pipelines in the region
Oil production in the Permian Basin is currently above 2.6 million bpd and is expected to rise to 3.9 million bpd by the end of 2018, according to Genscape’s production forecast. The West Texas region, located along the Plains Basin Pipeline, is a critical juncture where Permian crude can be delivered to refineries along the Gulf Coast or to Cushing for storage, a key factor in understanding the developing supply chain and its market impacts.
Derived from proven proprietary techniques, Genscape’s West Texas Crude Oil Storage Report provides weekly inventory measurements, down to the tank and operator level, for the Midland, Colorado City, Wichita, and Wink terminals. The report also includes a detailed breakdown of capacity by status (operational, under construction, under maintenance) to paint a clear and comprehensive picture of the current state of storage at each hub.
The West Texas Crude Oil Storage Report Features:
- Weekly PDF delivered via email on Mondays at 10AM ET
- Access to online dashboard with the ability to drill down to inventory data on the tank and operator level
- Download historical data in Excel or CSV files
- Periodic infrastructure updates on the build out of storage and pipelines in the region
Subscribers of the West Texas Oil Storage Report will:
- Understand the developing supply chain in the USGC and where potential bottlenecks may occur
- Gain a clearer picture of PADD 3 supply fundamentals with specific and granular inventory measurements, delivered two days before EIA storage estimates
- Be the first to know whether Permian Basin crude is being pushed to the Gulf Coast for refining or to Cushing for storage, and whether there are any delays along the way
- Stay up-to-date on new storage capacity and utilization with periodic infrastructure intelligence reports in this expanding region
Fill out the form to the right to register for a free trial of Genscape's West Texas Crude Oil Storage Report.