REQUEST FREE TRIAL
Fields with * required. Your privacy is important to us.
Gain timely & accurate insight into the U.S. fertilizer supply chain to make more informed & strategic daily decisions
The most frequent production and transportation data for fertilizer producers, traders, and commodity analysts in the market
The Genscape U.S. Fertilizer Production & Transportation Report provides insight into ammonia production, maritime tracking, urea, UAN and anhydrous ammonia imports ahead of shipment delivery and U.S. customs. Using its portfolio of proprietary utility monitoring technologies, Genscape provides weekly monitoring reports of the U.S. fertilizer production sector, including an assessment of ammonia production trends and individual plant capacity levels.
Genscape's production, transportation, and fertilizer application data can be used by fertilizer producers, traders, and commodity analysts to anticipate price movements from domestic supply, demand, and import swings. Additionally, the data can be used to inform equity market participants about producers' asset utilization.
The U.S. Fertilizer Production & Transportation Report features:
- The Genscape Ammonia Index, derived from complete plant utility data & compared to TFI data
- The Fertilizer Production Facility Report showing the relative operating level (100%, 90%...0%) for each plant
- Transportation reports indicating the waterborne movements of urea, UAN & anhydrous ammonia arriving in the U.S. from key international ports, ahead of shipment delivery & U.S. customs registration
- Monthly fertilizer consultant observations on the current state of fertilizer use, demand & plans for various U.S. regions
- Fertilizer-relevant U.S. temperature & precipitation outlooks
- Alerts for potential plant shutdowns, large shifts in production & new vessels expected
- 3-year historical operational data for monitored plants
With this report, you will:
- Gain important insight with highly accurate, measured data & front-run, established survey benchmarks, with longer time lags
- Constantly improve your modeling, assessments & statistics analysis with the most frequent data available in the market
- Determine price movements from domestic supply, demand & import swings
- Learn about producers' asset utilization
Fill out the form to the right to request a free trial of the U.S. Fertilizer Production & Transportation Report.