Fields with * required. Your privacy is important to us.
Most detailed, accurate 5-year U.S. oil production report in the industry
Unique-in-the-Industry “Bottom Up” Analysis: Proprietary data, 20,000+ individual wells, aggregated by basin & crude quality, adjusted weekly to forward curve
Genscape’s in-the-field monitors provide exceptional accuracy and advance notice of market fundamentals. Our analysts combine this data with our highly accurate real-time production data, tie it to current prices, and deliver a 5-year production. The report service provides data aggregated by region and by crude quality (heavy, intermediate, light & condensate).
Features of the U.S. Crude Oil Production Report:
- Detailed oil production forecasts (50+ regional forecasts in the U.S.).
- Crude oil forecast by quality (Heavy, Intermediate, Light and Condensate forecast).
- Drilling rig activity forecasts.
- Provide frequent ‘quick updates’ on production forecast taking into account gas and crude oil price changes.
Benefits of the U.S. Crude Oil Production Report:
- Production forecasts that are timelier than competitors and integrated to price and rig activity levels. Forecast are integrated to forward oil and gas prices and rig counts allowing price signals to flow through the models enabling Genscape to quickly adjust the forecasts based on market changes.
- Access to highly skilled and qualified analysts that are willing to talk openly about our models and assumptions used behind the forecasts (rig forecasts, rig efficiencies and well productivities).
What do I receive as a U.S. Crude Oil Production Report client?
- Every 6 weeks: Detailed 5-year production forecast with expert analysis on risks and implications, also included is an Excel spreadsheet with all of the historical and forecasted production and rig data
- Weekly: Rig Analysis report detailing rig activity in the U.S. for the week
- Weekly: Price and Rig Change Effect on Production Forecast report provides updates to how rigs are actualizing and how prices movements are affecting our forecast. Also included is an updated Excel spreadsheet with updated data
- Weekly: U.S. Crude Oil Production & Pipe Flow Analysis Report contains daily pipeline production flow estimates for the Bakken, Alaska, Permian, and Gulf of Mexico, including the breakout of production from several of the largest oil producing platforms consisting of Na Kikia, Thunder Horse, Mars/Ursa, Atlantis, and Perdido, etc.. This real-time data is then compared to Genscape forecasted volumes and allows for adjustments to the production forecast based on how production is coming in on the pipeline long before state data is released
- Monthly: EIA Monthly Comparison Report compares EIA monthly crude data to Genscape’s forecast
- Quarterly: Earning Conference Call Notes. Genscape’s highly qualified analysts read through and review over 150 different E&P, Refinery and Pipeline Companies quarterly conference call transcripts and take pertinent notes. Those notes are then distributed to our clients
Please fill out the form to the right to request a call with one of our experts to learn more about Genscape's U.S. Crude Oil Production Forecast.