REQUEST FREE TRIAL
Fields with * required. Your privacy is important to us.
The complete real-time monitoring of the U.S. power grid
The real-time transparency you need if you are trading virtuals, nodal LMPs, FTRs or congestion
Utilizing its already vast network of in-the-field monitors, Genscape’s Transmission RT service provides a more robust view of the power grid by showing both generation output and as the direction of power flows in the real-time. Transmission RT customers have an unparalleled view into congestion flow patterns resulting in better analysis, trading strategy, and asset optimization.
With the ability to set user-based alerts as well as save workflow, users can better manage seasonal trade patterns based on transmission and generation outages. Genscape currently provides real-time monitoring on over 1,700 key lines across the country and continues to build out its network infrastructure by targeting new lines for monitoring by analyzing top congested lines in each of the North American power markets as well as paths that are critical for moving power into major load centers.
Features of Transmission RT:
- Proprietary monitoring of RT power flows across North America providing unparalleled views of interregional dynamics
- Up to ten years’ worth of data of historical flows to better predict upcoming outages & congestion patterns
- User-based alerting to signal when flows change based on thresholds or megawatt values
- Ability to customize workspace to best target pertinent information quickly to facilitate faster decision making
Benefits of Transmission RT:
- See when a line comes out of service in real-time, providing verification of ISO data
- Weather overlay allows users to see line outage occur in the realtime following severe weather, altering flow patterns
- On-Demand & RT Datafeeds allow users to incorporate line flow information directly into proprietary models
- Better understand interplay of fundamental drivers on real-time flows & congestion patterns