REQUEST FREE TRIAL
Fields with * required. Your privacy is important to us.
Weekly Texas Gulf Coast crude oil storage measurements for a key refining & port center, delivered a full day before EIA estimates
Track capacity & construction trends to better understand market fundamentals
Gain an edge in the market by discovering storage movements a day before EIA estimates are released. Genscape’s Texas Gulf Coast Crude Storage report delivers transparency on crude oil storage for a key junction in the global crude supply chain. Receive insights on the most significant port cities in PADD 3—Houston, Beaumont, and Corpus Christi—with data collected using the same detailed infrared camera imagery and proprietary measurement methodologies as Genscape’s industry-standard Cushing Storage Report.
Subscribers to the Texas Gulf Coast Crude Storage report gain access to tank-by-tank data essential to forecasting PADD 3 crude levels. The report is released at 10:00 AM ET on Tuesdays, giving clients the advantage of making informed trading decisions a full day before markets respond to EIA data releases.
U.S. Gulf Coast Crude Storage Report Features:
- Provides storage totals by terminal and owner
- Distinguishes refinery storage from terminal storage
- Covers crude oil storage in Houston, Beaumont/Nederland, and Corpus Christi
- Tracks construction, maintenance, and operational status of every tank
- Includes downloadable data with location-, owner-, and tank-level detail
- Includes regular intelligence reports monitoring key market events
- Provides granular detail of a critical PADD 3 storage region
Subscribers of the U.S. Gulf Coast Storage Report will:
- Chart against futures or spot prices to identify early trends when owners/operators make moves
- Gain transparency and a valuable reference point to better forecast supply and demand
- Track capacity and construction trends to better understand market fundamentals
- Discover critical crude movements in the Texas Gulf Coast a day before EIA estimates are released
Fill out the form to the right to register for a free trial of Genscape's Texas Gulf Coast Crude Storage Report.