REQUEST FREE TRIAL
Fields with * required. Your privacy is important to us.
The industry’s only insight into PADD & rack city-related volumes & average prices for the wholesale transactions of refined products
Leverage actual transactional data for more accurate analysis and better-informed trading decisions
Genscape’s Supply Side products provide analysts and traders with hourly (Supply Side Monitor) or daily (Supply Side Analyst) volumes and prices by gasoline and distillate product grades, including regular gasoline, midgrade gasoline, premium gasoline, get fuel, kerosene, and diesel. Genscape meticulously tracks nearly 400 rack city locations in the U.S., providing critical, valuable insights into pricing and volumes in each of these key areas.
Genscape’s Supply Side Analyst currently offers daily prices (min, max, average) and volume data on both Gasoline and Distillates product groupings at each rack-city location, and volume data at the PADD level. This data is based on actual transactions, not on market “surveys” or estimates. For traders and analysts, leveraging actual daily volumes and prices, not delayed or aggregated data, is key to developing a more accurate picture of the market.
The Weekly Gasoline Demand Report containing Genscape’s weekly calculation of total U.S. motor gasoline demand for the preceding week is derived from total motor gasoline rack activity within Genscape’s Supply Side Monitor hourly data. Genscape’s Weekly Gasoline Demand number is comparable to the U.S. Energy Information Administration’s Weekly Total U.S. Motor Gasoline Products Supplied.
- Coverage of 400 rack city locations across all 50 states
- Daily (Analyst) or hourly (Monitor) volumes of products sold at the rack city level
- Average, high, and low prices per product type on a daily or hourly frequency
- PADD level data, including detail on PADD 1 sub-regions (PADD 1A, PADD 1B, PADD 1C) and biofuels volumes, reflecting total volumes for refined products rack transactions
- Weekly Gasoline Demand Report containing Genscape's weekly calculation of total U.S. motor gasoline demand for the preceding week, derived from total motor gasoline rack activity
- Product grades:
- Regular gasoline
- Midgrade gasoline
- Premium gasoline
- Aviation fuel
- Jet fuel
- Leverage actual, unreported daily volumes and prices for more accurate analysis and modeling, and more informed trading decisions
- Chart demand over time with a detailed view of regional refined products economics
- Tie supply and price to extraneous factors for more thorough market analysis
- See early warning signs of supply problems for proactive portfolio management
- Use near-real time data to monitor changing market conditions and prices in the short and longer-terms
- Analyze year-over-year demand with Time Normalized data sets
Please fill out the form to the right to request a free trial of the Supply Side Monitor & Analyst.