REQUEST FREE TRIAL
Fields with * required. Your privacy is important to us.
Weekly overview of waterborne crude imports, exports & intra-PADD movements in the East, West & Gulf Coasts of the United States & Canada
Make better-informed trading decisions with timely North American oil market intelligence and analysis
Genscape’s North American Waterborne Crude Report ties together fundamental, actionable intelligence with market developments and analysis. By providing a weekly summary of export shipments that includes their loading and receipt ports, and imports broken down by crude type and delivery port, market players are able to keep track of the latest waterborne movements affecting U.S. refiners and producers.
The report provides loading and discharge volumes for domestic ports, plus an analysis of the market implications of those movements. When paired with Genscape’s Canadian Pipeline data, market participants can more accurately assess all U.S. imports with a granular view of movements between the U.S. and Canada. Genscape’s PetroRail Report then helps complete customers' understanding of the supply chain as crude moves from rail to tanker.
The North American Waterborne Crude Report also covers movements of crude oil along inland waterways, including activity around the Mississippi River and the Intracoastal waterways, to provide a more complete data set for transportation, linking crude-by-rail, inland barge data, and waterborne crude.
Features of the North American Waterborne Crude Report include:
- Weekly PDF report delivered via email, access to data through the online dashboard, and email alerts for important market events
- Supplemental reports including week-on-week changes in volumes, loading and discharge port facilities, and vessel names as well as product grades per PADD for imports
- Weekly export supplement two days before EIA data
- Weekly import supplement one day before EIA data
- Weekly export and import preliminary supplement on the Friday before EIA data
- Five-week outlook on expected U.S. imports with volumes by PADD
- Data and analysis of crude imports to North America by crude type, API, Sulphur, volume, and destination, and exports by loading port facility and destination
- Monitoring of domestic loadings including exports with ship names, volumes carried, and destination information
- Coverage of crude oil movements along inland and Intracoastal waterways converging toward the U.S. Gulf Coast:
- Texas shipping areas to Louisiana refineries
- Midwest inland waterways to Gulf Coast refineries
- Crude movements from Mobile, AL, to Tuscaloosa, AL
Subscribers to the North American Waterborne Crude Report will:
- Gain a more complete understanding of the U.S. crude oil delivery supply chain
- Anticipate U.S. Crude Imports and Exports days before the EIA
- Infer WTI and Brent price implications with up-to-date crude import and domestic waterborne transportation data
- Make informed trading decisions knowing where the marginal barrel of oil is going
- Get a better understanding of the type of crude being used at refineries across the U.S.
- Gain insight into Eastern Canadian platform loadings
- See a more complete view of imports to the U.S. when coupled with the Canada Pipeline Daily Update
- Leverage a more complete data set for transport, linking railroad, inland barges, and waterborne crude
Please fill out the form to the right to request a free trial of Genscape's North American Waterborne Crude Report