Improve the efficiency & accuracy of your in-house S&D models with detailed data available 2-months before EIA estimates
This webinar already took place in October 2013. Please email email@example.com to receive a copy of the slides and recording.
Join two of our leading production analysts for a complimentary, educational webinar to learn how you find market advantage with our new NGLs Production Forecast. We will discuss our forecasting philosophy and the findings from our latest report.
Just launched this September, Genscape’s NGLs Production Forecast provides the most accurate, detailed two year forecast in the industry, available two months ahead of the EIA’s estimates.
The forecast, broken down by NGLs product type, combines EIA, state, natural gas pipeline flow and gas quality data to deliver a comprehensive forecast of NGLs production from gas processing in the Lower 48.
During the webinar we will address the following:
- The methodology & explanation behind what is driving our forecast
- What differentiates our forecast & why it is the most robust, accurate NGLs production forecast in the industry
- How the data is aggregated by region (EIA Petroleum Districts) & NGLs product type (ethane, propane, isobutane, normal butane & natural gasoline)
- Inform your speculative bets & determine how to spend capital with more confidence in the efficiency & accuracy of your S&D model
- Use Genscape's forecast to confirm your in-house analysis & bridge any gaps within your production models
- How ethane rejection & recovery information helps clients understand how liquids components are changing
There will be a live Q&A session after the webinar, so make sure to stay tuned until the end!
If you are unable to attend, please register to receive a copy of the recording and slides after the webinar. We look forward to having you join us!
If you are interested in learning more about the NGLs Production Forecast or would like to speak to an expert right away click here.
Fields with * required. Your privacy is important to us.