Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) Production Forecast
Genscape’s NGLs Production Forecast provides the most accurate, detailed two-year forecast in the industry, available two months ahead of the EIA’s estimates.
The forecast, broken down by NGLs product type, combines EIA, state, natural gas pipeline flow and gas quality data to deliver a comprehensive forecast of NGLs production from gas processing in the Lower 48.
Genscape’s forecast delivers market advantage by allowing industry analysts to inform their speculative bets and determine how to spend capital with more confidence in the efficiency and accuracy of their S&D models.
- Highly accurate NGLs production data available two months before EIA estimates are published
- Detailed NGLs production forecast broken down by EIA Petroleum Districts with sub-regions within each Petroleum District where applicable
- Models developed at the plant level, enhancing accuracy
- Forecast by NGLs product type (ethane, propane, isobutane, normal butane & natural gasoline)
- Raw data for input into in-house models
How You'll Benefit:
- Inform your speculative bets & determine how to spend capital with more confidence in the efficiency & accuracy of your S&D model
- Use Genscape's forecast to confirm your in-house analysis & bridge any gaps within your production models
- Understand how liquids components are changing with a forecast that incorporates the best ethane rejection & recovery information
- Unlimited, real-time access to the forecast team
Clients receive the following:
- Every 6 weeks: Detailed two year NGLs Production Forecast with expert analysis on risk and implications, also included is an excel spreadsheet with all of the historical and forecasted production data
- Monthly: EIA Monthly Comparison PDF Report compares EIA monthly NGLs data to Genscape’s forecast
- Monthly: NGLs Gas Processing Database
- Weekly: Ethane Rejection Report utilizes gas quality data to understand how ethane production is changing
- Quarterly: Summary of quarterly earnings calls
Please fill out the form to speak to one of our experts and learn more about the benefits of the industry's most robust, accurate production forecast. You may also reach out to Robert Limp, Global Head of Sales at email@example.com or 1 866 292 8060.
Fields with * required. Your privacy is important to us.