Fields with * required. Your privacy is important to us.
Access the most accurate, detailed five-year forecast in the industry, available two months ahead of EIA estimates
Inform speculative bets and determine how to spend capital with more confidence in the efficiency and accuracy of your supply and demand model
Genscape’s forecast, broken down by NGLs product type, combines EIA, state, natural gas pipeline flow and gas quality data to deliver a comprehensive forecast of NGLs production from gas processing in the Lower 48.
Features of Genscape's U.S. NGLs Production Forecasts:
- Highly accurate NGLs production data available two months before EIA estimates are published
- Detailed NGLs production forecast broken down by EIA Petroleum Districts with sub-regions within each Petroleum District where applicable
- Models developed at plant-level to enhance accuracy
- Forecast by NGLs product type (ethane, propane, isobutane, normal butane, and natural gasoline)
- Raw data for input into in-house models
Benefits of Genscape's U.S. NGLs Production Forecasts:
- Inform speculative bets and determine how to spend capital with more confidence in the efficiency and accuracy of your supply and demand model
- Use Genscape's forecast to confirm in-house analysis & bridge any gaps within your production models
- Understand how liquids components are changing with a forecast that incorporates the best ethane rejection & recovery information
- Unlimited, real-time access to the forecast team
Clients Receive the Following:
- Every 6 weeks: Detailed five-year NGLs Production Forecast with expert analysis on risk and implications, also included is an Excel spreadsheet with all of the historical and forecasted production data
- Monthly: EIA Monthly Comparison PDF Report compares EIA monthly NGLs data to Genscape’s forecast
- Monthly: NGLs Gas Processing Database
- Weekly: Ethane Rejection Report utilizes gas quality data to understand how ethane production is changing
- Quarterly: Summary of quarterly earnings calls
Please fill out the form to speak to one of our experts and learn more about the benefits of the industry's most robust, accurate production forecast.