REQUEST FREE TRIAL
Fields with * required. Your privacy is important to us.
Daily regional breakdown of natural gas supply and demand balances, 3 months ahead of EIA monthlies
A highly accurate estimate of storage inventory two days before the EIA Weekly Natural Gas Storage Report
The Natural Gas Daily Macro Supply & Demand Data Report provides gas traders and analysts across the U.S. with insight into the national supply and demand by breaking down the market into each consumption sector, production, imports and exports.
Genscape provides clarity into what the fundamentals are doing on a real-time basis. Additionally, Genscape’s natural gas analysts derive a highly accurate estimate of EIA weekly storage inventory using a nominated volume gross up and a supply and demand model, available every Tuesday.
- Granular data, including history, delivered daily via Excel
- Spring Rock Production daily gross up of pipeline production
- EIA weekly release recap report highlighting the implied fundamental meaning of current week’s EIA release
- Estimate of power consumption on a national basis derived from Genscape’s Natural Gas power burn model that incorporates Genscape’s Electricity Monitor Data
- Two week weather-based demand forecast
- Gross ups for both industrial and residential/ commercial consumption
- Overview of heating and cooling degree days
- Easy to read, graphical representation of the data delivered two days before the EIA Weekly Natural Gas Storage Report
- Excel data file provided for those wanting to input the raw data into their own model
- Infer U.S. industrial complex growth when you have real time industrial consumption estimates
- Direct access – email, instant message, phone – to the experienced traders and analysts who create these reports
- Investment grade analysis provided by former traders and analysts with successful track records at large trading firms
Please fill out the form to the right to request a free trial of Genscape's Natural Gas Daily Macro Supply & Demand Data Report.