REQUEST A CALL
Fields with * required. Your privacy is important to us.
Granular detail for over 300 natural gas pipeline, gathering line & processing plant projects in North America
Anticipate and quantify the impact of planned natural gas infrastructure projects with the industry's most complete project tracking database
In today’s commodity environment, ongoing decisions by producers and midstream players regarding planned projects is a critical component to understanding the future infrastructure landscape and preparing for what’s to come. Up-to-date, reliable insight into these decisions reduces blind spots.
Genscape’s Natural Gas Infrastructure Intelligence service offers the most complete and detailed tracking of processing plant, pipeline, and gathering line projects in the United States. Data is based on comprehensive reviews of company statements, investor presentations, earnings call transcripts, FERC filings, and more. Expert analysts collect and interpret the information to deliver a streamlined approach for understanding and quantifying the influence of planned projects on the market.
Genscape's Natural Gas Infrastructure Intelligence service features:
- Tracking for over 250 current and upcoming mainstream natural gas projects in the U.S. and Canada, including processing plants, pipelines, and gathering systems
- A database that includes projected start dates, capacity expected, and current project status, updated daily and available 24/7 via Genscape's Natural Gas Notices & Maintenance portal
- Weekly change report covering updates to important project attributes in prior 7 days of research (Fridays)
- Excel summary sheet with data for ~300 current and upcoming mainstream natural gas projects in the U.S.
- Twice a month 7-15 page Infrastructure Intelligence report summarizing recent news and analytical insight into spotlighted projects
- Monthly OneNote file with earnings call transcripts, investor presentations, and analyst notes from FERC documentation
- As-it-happens email alerts of breaking infrastructure news with impact analysis
Benefits of the Natural Gas Infrastructure Intelligence service:
- Reduce blind spots when you understand future of natural gas infrastructure
- Anticipate supply and demand impacts when you have up-to-date project plans
- Understand and quantify the influence of planned projects on the forward curve
- Conduct in-depth analysis on a specific state or project with an easy-to-use Excel database
- Save time and resources conducting in-house or outsourced research
- Direct access via email, instant message, or phone to the experienced analysts behind the report
Please fill out the form to the right to request more information on Genscape's Natural Gas Infrastructure Intelligence service.