Fields with * required. Your privacy is important to us.
Get the best & most accurate gas production forecasts in the market
The only gas production forecast that provides weekly updates and detailed production forecasts for over 50 regions in the Lower 48 and Canada
Spring Rock Production, a Genscape company, is a leading provider of natural gas and crude oil production forecasts in North America. This report, developed by Spring Rock, uses regional natural gas and crude oil prices – in combination with well economics – to provide the best and most accurate gas production forecasts in the market. Production Forecast reports are designed with both the trader and analyst in mind, with traders getting expert summaries and assumptions and analysts receiving the granular data in Excel format behind the forecasts.
This dynamic forecast utilizes the most up-to-date available data from state level sources, pipe data, price data, deferred gas well inventories, rig counts, and infrastructure impacts to inform the model, resulting in the best possible tool to inform trading strategies.
This unique service delivers:
- Forecast Commentary - Every 6 Weeks
- Weekly Rig Breakout Report - Monday Morning
- Weekly Price Change Report - Monday
- Weekly Pipe Flow Analysis Report - Monday
Benefits of this service:
- Forecasts integrate forward gas and oil prices as well as rig counts and well economics, allowing prevailing market conditions and price signals to inform the models
- Pipeline flow data ensures gas forecasts are calibrated accurately and provide timely signals of changes in production levels
- Main report and Excel file broken down into 53 regions and specific sub-regions (wet vs. dry vs. actual) allowing for unparalleled insight and applicability
- Unlimited, real-time access to the forecast team
Fill out the form to the right to learn more about Genscape's Natural Gas Production Forecasts.