Fields with * required. Your privacy is important to us.
Receive a Forward Look at What's Ahead in the Mexico Power Sector
This webinar already took place on Thursday, February 23 at 1:00PM ET
Energy Narrative and Genscape collaborated to develop a reference case outlook for Mexico's power sector. The study is an independent evaluation of Mexico's electricity market evolution conducted using Genscape’s long term modeling platform, EPSI.
On February 23, Energy Narrative and Genscape hosted a joint webinar to introduce the study. Sam Johnson, Regional Director for Mexico Power at Genscape, and Jed Bailey, Energy Narrative Managing Director presented the drivers and assumptions behind the reference case outlook, the methodology used to conduct the study, and highlighted some of the major findings.
Topics covered in this on-demand webinar:
- The Trump administration's impact on Mexico's economic outlook and implications for electricity demand growth
- Results from Mexico's two long-term electricity supply auctions in 2016 and implications for new capacity additions and Mexico's future capacity mix
- Contrasts between the Energy Narrative Reference Case and SENER’s PRODESEN assumptions for future technology and fuel costs
- A brief intro to the EPSI modeling platform, its main features, and how it has been deployed specifically for the Mexican market
- Some of the study’s key findings for Mexico's long-term outlook
Genscape's EPSI Mexico, Fundamental Scenario Analysis Platform, provides high quality, up-to-date fundamental infrastructure and market data from internal and leading external sources. The platform enables users to analyze and forecast the new Mexico power market. Click here to learn more about Genscape's EPSI Mexico.