REQUEST FREE TRIAL
Fields with * required. Your privacy is important to us.
A comprehensive look at the key factors driving the U.S. Gulf Coast crude oil supply chain
Leverage expert insights and detailed commentary on crude storage, transportation, and refinery utilization in the Gulf Coast to better understand the current state of the PADD 3 supply chain
Changes in recent years related to U.S. oil production, storage, and distribution have prompted a greater industry focus on the Gulf Coast market’s centralized role in the supply chain. The supply and demand picture in the region is changing rapidly amid fast-paced infrastructure changes, growing shale production, and increased export connectivity to international markets. Expert data and market insight is imperative to effectively manage both risks and opportunities in the Gulf Coast.
Genscape oil analysts use granular, proprietarily-monitored data to analyze and report on weekly trends across the Gulf Coast crude supply chain. The report includes commentary, trend analysis, and data for relevant PADD 3 markets and provides insights into storage, transportation, and refineries in each.
Market participants can use this weekly “snapshot” to quickly understand the most important factors influencing the Gulf Coast supply chain and to make efficient, informed decisions.
Features of the Gulf Coast Crude Fundamentals Report include:
- A weekly PDF report delivered via email on Wednesdays at 10AM ET
- Crude storage, transportation, and refinery utilization commentary and analysis for critical PADD 3 regions including Houston, Corpus Christi, Nederland-Beaumont, West Texas, and Louisiana
- A full scope of crude transportation data with insight into relevant pipeline, waterborne, and rail transport
- Inventory updates for key crude storage facilities in Texas and Louisiana
- Historical data files for storage, as well as pipeline and rail transportation
Subscribers to the Gulf Coast Crude Fundamentals Report will:
- Gain a more complete understanding of the Gulf Coast crude oil delivery supply chain
- Get a weekly indication of market trends with a concise overview of the complete Gulf Coast crude supply chain
- Save time and resources on performing their own analysis with this comprehensive report
- Easily follow the fundamentals and their impacts on the oil market to develop more informed trading strategies and improve decision making
Fill out the form to the right to request a free trial of Genscape's Gulf Coast Crude Fundamentals Report.