REQUEST FREE TRIAL
Fields with * required. Your privacy is important to us.
Real-time tracking of the Forties supply chain with production, pipeline flows, cargo shipments & disruption alerts
Hedge against supply disruptions & make more informed decisions with proprietary fundamental data & market intelligence
Genscape's Forties Supply Chain Service provides insightful alerts as they happen. They not only highlight variations in the real-time pipeline flow, but also underline events that affect the key operating units at Kinneil and Grangemouth. The daily snapshot of oil storage, pipeline, shipment, and refinery activity provides a valuable overview of Forties exiting the system. Genscape has an extensive in-the-field network of high-tech, proprietary monitors that provide real-time tracking and measurements of production levels, cargo shipments, outages, and other key factors.
Genscape subscribers see half-hourly updates on flows to the on-shore portion of the Forties pipeline. They also see data for ships loaded at Hound Point, discharges at Finnart, and changes in storage at Dalmeny. Genscape aggregates this data into a daily oil balance figure for a complete and accurate picture of oil available for export.
Features of the Forties Supply Chain Monitor Service:
- Daily snapshot of oil storage, pipeline, shipment, and refinery activity provides a valuable overview of Forties exiting the system
- Half-hourly updates on flows to the on-shore portion of the Forties pipeline
- Daily oil balance figure for a complete and accurate picture of oil available for export
- Real-time data on the operations of the fractionation plant at Kinneil, the storage at Dalmeny, and the Grangemouth refinery
Benefits of the Forties Supply Chain Monitor Service:
- Anticipate cargo deferrals or other disruptions that could affect the price of the BFOE marker
- Hedge supply distruptions with greater transparency into the Forties oil network
- Make more informed decisions using accurate, real-time proprietary data
Please fill out the form to the right to register for your free trial and expert call back now.