Fields with * required. Your privacy is important to us.
Unparalleled real-time insights into European power markets
Identify new trading opportunities & optimize asset utilization with the industry's most granular detail available on generation & transmission flows
Genscape is widely recognized as the industry standard in providing real-time generation and transmission visibility to power market participants.
PowerRT Europe supports trading desks and analytical departments with unique capabilities to develop and improve trading strategies, analyze production, visualize fuel stacks, and optimize asset utilization.
The unique platform provides a flexible workspace for visualizing all relevant power marketing information, bringing together a vast array of quality and fit-for-purpose fundamental power market data. This includes demand, conventional and renewable generation, availability, as well as transmission and data from our proprietary monitoring systems, which constantly track production and interconnection in real time.
All data is validated by our industry specialists from a variety of critical sources, presented in a clear and easy to use dashboard, enabling deep insight development.
A web-based service with a powerful mapping and dashboarding system, PowerRT provides users with an interactive representation of real-time power market fundamentals in the key traded power markets of Europe: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Great Britain, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia, Spain, and Switzerland.
Benefits of PowerRT Europe:
- Spot generation changes that can have an immediate impact to both intraday and day-ahead markets
- Understand stack dynamics and cross-border flows to better uncover trading patterns
- Receive alerts to plant trips and status changes as they happen in real time
- Develop and improve trading strategies, analyze production, and optimize asset utilization
- Use the PowerRT Datafeed for additional granularity delivered straight to in-house analytic systems
- Access historical maintenance trends, calculate or estimate revision times, start up and shut down times, calculate CO2 emissions and analyze plant production schedules
Please fill out the form to the right to learn more about this unique platform.