REQUEST FREE TRIAL
Fields with * required. Your privacy is important to us.
Get unparalleled DAILY coverage of product tanker shipments across Europe and the Atlantic
Stay on top of refined products supply shifts as they happen
Traders and analysts working in the refined products markets know how important it is to have a good handle on what is moving on the water. While some traders and analysts like to be hands-on and track cargoes themselves, following more than a few dozen ships can become complicated and time-consuming.
At Genscape, we combine industry expertise, proprietary storage data, deep insight into key terminals, and our best-in-class AIS satellite data to track voyages and classify cargoes. This enables us to provide a comprehensive report of refined product flows with ship-by-ship voyage details that traders and analysts can rely upon.
Genscape’s European Waterborne Products Report (EWP) offers detailed coverage and analysis of refined product cargo shipments, providing a uniquely thorough breakdown of the European refined products supply/demand picture across the grades.
- Get reports of tanker flows, broken down by product grade, load, and delivery port, tracked right to the discharge destination
- Receive daily email updates on destination changes for refined product cargoes on the water that update their intended discharge port – for the entire voyage duration
Genscape's European Waterborne Products Report and Data features:
- Twice weekly commentary and analysis providing insights into observations of key trends and events, delivered on Tuesdays and Fridays
- A comparison of net cargo flow measurements vs. Gencape’s proprietary storage data in ARA, which foreshadows the following week’s storage report
- Data on refined product flows from Europe, the Middle East, and India to key North American terminals
- An overview of future distillate, gasoline, naphtha, and fuel oil deliveries by country
- Data on flows to West Africa (WAF) broken out by type
- Twice weekly monitoring of West African gasoline and diesel in floating storage
- Daily updates of loadings, departures, fixtures, arrivals, and destination changes
With Genscape's European Waterborne Products Report, traders and analysts will:
- Find efficiency and cost savings with this comprehensive dataset and weekly report
- Gain a better understanding of global refined products activity
- See a clear and accurate view of different product flows to and from Europe
- Support investment and trading decisions in refined products markets across the globe
Fill out the form to the right to request a free trial of Genscape's European Waterborne Products Report.