REQUEST FREE TRIAL
Fields with * required. Your privacy is important to us.
Gain timely and accurate insight into the state of U.S. ethanol storage and production
Equipped with current inventory levels at a key U.S. storage hub and visibility into the operational status of individual plants, market participants can gain a more complete understanding of the U.S. ethanol supply chain to make more informed and strategic decisions. Using proprietary monitoring technology, Genscape provides weekly measurements of storage levels at New York Harbor and the U.S. Gulf Coast, as well as daily gas nomination data for ethanol facilities.
Ethanol Production Monitor
This report allows ethanol plants, marketers, traders, buyers, transportation suppliers, and risk managers to gain visibility into the operational characteristics of individual ethanol plants. Genscape uses proprietary monitoring on 15 and counting of the nation’s largest ethanol plants, tracking production changes in near real-time. Additionally, more than 90 plants are monitored using access to day-ahead natural gas nomination schedules. Clients receive shut-down alerts for the plants with proprietary monitoring, daily natural gas nominations, and a complete histories of both datasets.
Users are able to:
- Increase visibility into unexpected shutdowns due to plant disruptions, for example
- Gain historical perspective on ethanol nominations and impacts on production
- Feed models forecasting ethanol supply with day-ahead updates
U.S. Gulf Coast Ethanol Inventory Report
Genscape's U.S. Gulf Coast Ethanol Inventory Report provides unmatched coverage into PADD 3 storage capacity measurements. Genscape measures 11 ethanol storage terminals in the U.S. Gulf Coast area, comprising of more than 4.7 million barrels of storage capacity. This coverage includes more than 71 tanks and tank-level detail which helps subscribers differentiate between tanks used for ongoing blending operations and tanks used for more strategic storage positions.
Users of the report are able to:
- Spot early trends when owners/operations make moves when charting against futures or spot prices
- Set trading strategies early with the only report that provides weekly stock data specific to ethanol in the Gulf Coast
- Gain transparency and a valuable reference point to better balance and forecast supply and demand and better understand market fundamentals
New York Harbor Ethanol Inventory Report
Genscape uses proprietary monitoring technology to measure ethanol storage tank levels at New York Harbor on weekly basis. Clients receive emailed PDF reports and granular data, delivered 1 day before EIA data, detailing storage levels by terminal and owner for 40 ethanol tanks at this key hub.
This report allows users to:
- Gain transparency and a valuable reference points to better balance and forecast supply and demand
- Be the first to know when owners/operators are making early moves by charting individual tank movements against futures contracts
- Set trading strategies early by using the only stock data specific to NYH
Ethanol Exports Monitor
Genscape's Ethanol Exports Monitor combines proprietary ethanol storage information with location data for vessels that are believed to be purposed for export. This includes granular storage insight for five Gulf Coast ethanol storage terminals and infrared imagery from weekly flyover and daily drive-bys. The monitor also provides both Genscape Vesseltracker AIS data and events data to share an accurate picture of vessel arrivals.
Users of the report are able to:
- Fill a hole in the domestic ethanol industry supply chain; there is a limited amount of ethanol export data and most data is delayed at least a month
- Use daily-level storage levels to determine accurate amounts of ethanol exported
- Spot early ethanol export trends in a market where foreign mandates create volatility
- Access a daily vessel lineup and a weekly summary of vessels believed to have exported ethanol